Singapore Restaurants Where I Plan Dine To Start The Lunar Year


The year 2013 will be the Chinese year of snake that begins from February 10; however, most of the people have already made their plans about how to celebrate this event. I am also all prepared to celebrate the Chinese new year with my friends. We have made a plan to have a meal at the most famous Singapore restaurants. We have also listed down some of the best restaurants as far as our dining ideas are concerned.

Our first pick for Lunar year meal in Singapore is Asian Market Café. This is a perfect place for people looking for local favourites, as well as, contemporary regional delicacies. I have listened a lot about its lemongrass chicken salad, so we have decided to try it along with Thai glass noodles and beef short rib noodles for Myanmar and chicken tikka noodles from India. Carousel is our second pick to welcome the splendid year of the snake by having a magnificent feast there. The restaurant has come up with a 'Chinese New Year Buffet Menu' that includes Japanese, Pan Asian, Indian and Malay cuisine.

I am extremely found of Chinese cuisine and cannot forget to pick Feng-Shui Inn that is popular for exquisite Chinese cuisine. The restaurant serves a wide range of cuisines catering to various budgets. I am looking forward to taste Flambé Salmon Lo Hei. I have seen some images of the dish over the internet and I really liked the way it is presented in a cute serpent.

So, I am all set to celebrate the Lunar new year with my friends by dinning at the above mentioned restaurants. There are some more restaurants that have come up with special menus for Lunar year celebration like Au Chocolate, Crystal Jade, forest, Goodwood Park Hotel and many more. So make your plans to visit these restaurants and start the Lunar year in the best way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment