Hits And Misses At The Golden Globes Awards 2013 Red Carpet


Last week, I was surfing the internet and got the chance to see various celebrities gracing the red carpet at the Golden Globes Awards 2013. The event marked several red-hot arrivals to start the Hollywood awards season. I think that some celebrities were looking absolutely gorgeous while some of them fall in the category of the worst dressed.

As far as my pick for Golden Globes 2013 best dressed is concerned, my first vote goes to Taylor Swift. The actress attended the even in a bold backless Donna Karen Atelier gown perfectly showing her slim figure. My second vote goes to Jennifer Lawrence, who wore a perfect fit strapless ball gown with a belt in sorbet orange designed by the house of Dior. My next pick for the best dressed lady at the event is Michelle Dockery. She wore a stunning gold and white outfit. She was also wearing a gold bracelet and an emerald ring. I think that Anne Hathaway and Naomi Watts were also looking fabulous.

There were also some celebrities at the star-studded event, who needs to give some serious thought to their dressing sense. Halle Berry falls in the category of worst dressed celebrities. Although, she is one of the most sensational figures, still her cutaway printed Versace gown failed to impress me. Sienna Miller wore a dress that I think looked too fussy and old-fashioned for a youthful free-spirited like her. I also place Jessica Chastain amongst Golden Globes 2013 worst dressed. She picked a very low-cut gown in a daring sky-blue colour. I even read somewhere over the internet that she almost came on the danger of falling out of her outfit. My other picks for worst dressed at the event includes Alyssa Milano (wore a very bright outfit) and Rachel Weisz (wore a little too dotty outfit in black).

So, I think that the Golden Globes Award 2013 saw some celebrities picking their most glamorous outfits to serve up the red carpet fashion, while others goes wrong with their outfits choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment