Ray-Bans Launches Limited Edition Aviator Folding Ultra Sunglasses


I am extremely fond of collecting sunglasses. My favourite brand is Ray-Ban that has completed 75 successful years in the field. I have many pairs of Ray-Bans sunglasses. I adore this brand not just because of their trademark wayfarers, but also because I liked the iconic 'tear-drop' shape that have a special corner in my heart. This shape is extremely versatile and looks good on nearly every kind of face shape.

The iconic brand has launched an exclusive folding design with a view to celebrate its journey of 75 years. I saw the images of the limited edition Ray-Ban Aviator Folding Ultra Sunglasses on the internet and they are amazing. I found that the brand's most iconic model has been relaunched in a unique folding design that is dipped in 22 carats of gold. There are eight hinges on the Ray-Ban Aviator Folding Ultra that enables the frame to fold at the temple earpieces (at the bridge and along the temples).

I have already made my mind to buy at least two pieces of these sunglasses. I really liked the idea that I can fold my shades into half so that they can fit easily into the smallest of clutches. Only 7500 sets will be launched all over the world of these sunglasses and will be available in white and yellow. One more thing I want to share is that Ray-Ban also launches the P3 Plus lenses in this collection, which will have features like polarizing filters, anti-reflective coating, colour enhancement and water-repellent system.

So, just grab your favourite pieces from this limited edition range.

0 comments:

Post a Comment