Amei Back in Singapore with Ameizing World Tour ENCORE Live 2013


All those people, who are fans of Mandarin pop music, must have heard the name of Chang Hui Mei or Amei. She stepped into the world of music in 1996 and got instant commercial success. She has become so famous that she is regarded as the diva of the Mandarin pop scene. I think that she is rightly called the 'Pride of Taiwan'. She has bagged numerous awards in the field of music that signifies her popularity within Mandarin-speaking world.

I came to know that she will perform in Singapore on 26th January at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. This will be her third visit to the country. Her previous two shows were extremely successful and the tickets were sold-out in a flash, once they were announced. Therefore, I have already booked my tickets, when its public sales started on 18, December.

Me and many of my friends missed the previous concerts to see the singer in action. I do not want to miss this opportunity this times; thus; I booked tickets for my entire group of friends. We are looking forward to the AMeiZING WORLD TOUR LIVE – ENCORE that will be an out-of the-world music extravaganza. Amei is a great performer, who likes to evolve in her music and stage performances with dazzling new costumes, an intensive set list, extravagant staging and top-notch production effects.

So, whether you want to relive the excitement all over again or are watching her for the first time, book your tickets before they are sold-out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment