Pastamania Extends its Delivery Hours To 3am


I recently visited Singapore on the invitation of my friends, who reside there. This is a beautiful country. I must say that I have become Pastamania's a huge fan. This eatery chain offers a full menu of affordable Italian favourites in a casual and quick-serve setting. I personally liked the eatery's wide range of pasta and pizza flavours.

The first Pastamania outlet was started in 1998 in Singapore. Now, it has expended to numerous other countries also, such as India, Malaysia, Kuwait, Dubai, Indonesia etc. I think that Pastamania is Singapore's probably one of the biggest Italian restaurant chain. As I am fond of Italian food, I visited Pastamania many times and enjoyed all the delicious dishes.

Earlier, Pastamania was providing 24-hour delivery service in the Eastern districts of Singapore. However, now the delivery hours will run from 10am to 3am in all districts. I think that this is indeed an excellent news for all those people, who like to enjoy late night movies in theatres or soccer fans returning home after watching a late night match. Now, all such people can enjoy pizza and pasta at any point of time.

What I fond most interesting is that sauce and paste are stored in separate deliver containers; thus, your pasta will not turn soggy by the time it reaches your doorstep. So, you can enjoy crisp and hot pizza. Smartphones users can download the Pastamania app for a tech-savvy delivery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment