L’Oreal Paris’ New Color Riche Le Nail Art Stickers Are Fun And Easy


I feel that nothing looks better than clean and well maintained fingernails. Regular manicure will enhance the heath and look of your fingernails along with helping in faster growth. However, in this busy life, there are many women, who find it difficult to get time out of their daily schedule. I am also one of such women. When I got information about L’Oreal Paris’ new Color Riche Le Nail Art stickers, I was more than happy.

L’Oreal will release these 3D-effect nail-art stickers in December. The brand will be the first one to launch such stickers. I surfed the internet to know more about these stickers and got the information that these stickers will be available in 6 limited version designs with some boasting bling, glitter and animal prints. I just loved these prints that seems to be inspired by precious metals and diamonds.

It is extremely easy to apply these stickers. You just need to select the sticker size according to your nails. Now, peel them off the paper and carefully position the same at the base of your nails. After your have applied the srticker, stick it to the rest of your nail. Now, file your nail to avoid the self-adhesive bit. This is all and you are ready to show off your pretty fingernails. The stickers can last upto a maximum of ten days.

I never thought that nail art can be so easy, but L'Oréal Paris has proved me wrong with Color Riche Le Nail Art stickers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment