Gucci's Made To Order Handbag Program Lets You Customise Your Bag


Like many people all over the world, I am also an admirer of Gucci handbags. I like the brand because of its excellence in fine Italian craftsmanship and resolute quality. I have 3-4 handbags of the brand; however, I have seen so many people carrying the same handbag. Gucci has come up with a solution to avoid this issue. The brands' Made to Order handbag program is the solution to this problem. The program ensures timeless, exquisite, and for the first time, customizable handbags.

Gucci's Made to Order handbag program is the brand's new service. The service allows you to select a Gucci legend and make it your own. I was delighted, when I first learnt about the program. Moreover, I recently came to know that Gucci has announced the extension of its Made to Order service in order to include the New Jackie and Stirrup bags, well-loved Gucci signatures, on top of the current New Bamboo bags. Gucci offers an option to customers, where they can choose from 3 various sizes for the New Bamboo bags, large, medium and small, and 2 sizes for the New Jackie bags, large and medium.

I think that is an exclusive service for all those people (like me), who do not hesitate to shell out a pretty dollar for uniqueness. The program enables you to order these bags in precious materials like ostrich and crocodile, as well as, choose from finishes (metallic, shiny or mat effects), metal details and hardware (in antique gold and silver or light gold and silver), along with the colour of the bag itself.

I am sure that people will surely like handbags that are available in a range of colours, right from the classic hues of azul blue, cocoa and light grey, to the vibrant shades of pomegranate, emerald green and saffron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment